Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rest Day - January 21, 2014



I am feeling a little defeated. My shin splints have magnified into knee pain and ankle pain in my left leg. I am afraid I may have to go see my doctor about it. The last time I had a similar problem, I was told to take it easy. My doctor said nothing was wrong, it was just my body telling me to slow down. I hope that is still the case, but I hate to pay to see a doctor just to have him say – “Take it easy son.” 

Arctic Strides would like to know how you keep your spirits up when your body is holding you back?  


1 comment:

  1. I'm a terrible patient myself, having busted out stitches and aggravated healing on several occasions from trying to cut the down time in half (or less). Sounds like time to focus on upper body for a while.

    ReplyDelete