Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Pain




I keep getting these pains in my legs when I run. It starts just below my knees and continues down my legs. I hurt in a weird achy kind of way, not like shin splints, I can’t describe it. I have been trying to run through the pain and last night it got a little easier. I tend to zone out to stay focused on achieving my time or distance. If this becomes too presentence I may have to go see a doctor again. The last time I went, it was rather disappointing. He told me that I need to work on my form and see a physical therapist. He said that my knee ach was not uncommon and could be corrected over time. I sure hope that is the case. I have several big runs that I want to participate in this year and don’t want to sit out.

On another note the sushi I made for dinner last night, totally awesome. I ate it again for lunch today and have just enough left over for lunch tomorrow or a snack tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment