Monday, March 5, 2012

My Weekend Up-date

So the weekend is over and it couldn’t end soon enough. I couldn’t control myself and went a little crazy by binge eating. Sunday night I not only eat half a red baron pizza, but I also ate about 20 pizza bites and some ice cream. It’s so strange; while it tasted good and was very filling I couldn’t really enjoy it. The whole time I just felt guilty and had this desire to go to bathroom and through it all up. Is that twisted or what? I am so scared that I am going to develop some strange eating disorder because I think like that all the time. If I eat something that is too far off my plan, I just want to vomit. I never do it, but I really want to.

Saturday morning I got up early went to the gym and worked out my calves and did several squats. I didn’t do any cardio or any real weight training because I had to clean the church and shovel snow. Today my calves are killing me. I hit the gym at about 5am today and rip out a 25 minute slam session on the Cybex ARC Cross Trainer. I burned 450 calories and it felt awesome. Tonight I am going the hit the gym again to do a little weight training and maybe some running. My counterpart and soon to be running buddy at church is already up to 6 miles at a time on the treadmill. I have still been keeping the miles low at about 3-3.5 miles at a time. I think I will make Wednesdays my long run nights and only focus on the run… no weight training or abdominal workouts.

I lost almost 4 pounds this week and am on track to reaching my goal of 180 before June. It would be totally awesome to get down to 175 by July 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't having a crazy active metabolism (or in other words, poo schedule) counter the need to vomit? Haha....
    Who's your running buddy from church?

    P.S. If I do say so myself...you look damn good!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete